During this period, don’t feel so bored at home. There are several activities you can engage in to feel more purposeful and motivated throughout. Here are some of the very easy yet relaxing activities that I engaged in to be able to avoid tediousness:-
- Taking good care of my body. See, the very easy things that you were struggling to do when you were in the hustle and bustle of life are the ones that give you joy. At this moment for the ladies, you can let your skin breath, the pores to open up free from makeup and you know whatever else we always apply. Take time to massage your feet, manicure your nails, and let your hair breath from the everyday heat from the hair straighteners.
- Eat and drink healthy. Cook whatever you have wanted to eat over and over but you lacked the time to do it. Learn to cook something new. Try, experiment, and bake and so on. Eat healthy food, make healthy smoothies, go healthy.
- Exercising. You have no excuse; nothing should hold you down or back. You got all the time to have that fit body, the body that you will be proud of. You can engage in very easy exercises just at the comfort of your home. The secret is consistency in every move you engaged in no matter how small it is. Sit-ups, push-ups, planks and leg-ups, easy ways to start at home.
- Reading and learning. Learn a little about a lot, learn something new daily. New language, new free courses offered online in whatever you might be interested in. There is basically any course you might be interested in for free, if only you could find them and search for them. I personally use Alison, click on this link to get started.
- Writing. If you ever thought about writing, start now. It is easy, use free WordPress to get started, create your own website to start. Very easy, anyone can do it. Check out my website at WordPress, I started one month ago just for a trial. Am yet to upgrade and invest in writing now. For more information drop the comments below and I will be happy to help.
- Learning an investment. Am not an expert at Investment strategies but we can all learn. You can YouTube on literally anything. Investments on stocks are well explained and very easy to follow up, Forex trading, Real Estate as well. I am currently learning about Forex trading and I use OctaFX and Meta Trade 4 App to trade. I am still using a trial account to learn all the details and learn how to trade. For more information drop your comments and I will direct you to someone who can help you on this.
- Checking after my family. Those who are far away now understand the importance of checking up family members, calling, messaging them and ensuring they are safe during this period. At this period, there is no excuse on why you are not checking up you family members and what they are up to.
- Finding my passion, finding myself. This is the period to find out about you love, what you are really passionate about in life. You have all the time in the world to sit back and think about you and you only, no one else apart from you. At this period I discovered my love for writing and inspiring the people through what I write. I did not hesitate on this; I immediately created the website and started writing. It might not be the best but what matters is the fact that I started it. Find your passion and don’t sleep on it.
- De-clattering my life. If you are very keen, you will realize how you life is so clattered with unnecessary baggage. For instance, you have clothes you don’t wear, items you don’t use, why don’t you donate or throw away? You phone is clattered with Applications you no longer use, photos you don’t need, screenshots, emails and so on. You know exactly what you don’t need. Personally, I deleted all unwanted photos, categorized all and made my phone and home space neat.
- Growing my social media accounts. According to Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk. You can use your social media to leverage your businesses or create your personal brand, create great content and get money using social media. This is only if you use it wisely. He advices on what platforms we have available online and how to use them. I started to follow his advice and started maximizing the use of my social media accounts especially the LinkedIn. You can also use your social media accounts to your advantage.
These are very easy steps to streamline your life and make it better. Come out of quarantine more educated and happier with your life. These will make you so fulfilled if only you want to change your life to the better.
Note, there are very many things you can engage in including DIYS and many other activities. Find what makes you happy. This is only what I use for me to emerge better, smarter and wiser.